Thursday 3 February 2011

Addressing My Audience

How did you attract/address your audience?

Click images to see hi-res

The unique selling point of my magazine is that it contains music and technological content. This will help it to appeal to its audience. During the construction of my magazine I was constantly asking friends who belong to the target audience, what they thought of the magazine, its style and its content. I then tweaked the style and content of the magazine in accordance to the feedback that I received.

The adverts that I would have in my magazine would consist of mostly albums, live events and other consumer music-related products. There would also be adverts for video games, media players, mobile phones. My target audience will be able to buy the latest albums from iTunes, latest gadgets and have plenty of money (and spare time) for video games. So my audience are very much consumers, and the adverts will reflect this.

No comments:

Post a Comment